Adult and Family Services Direct Support Professional
The Adult and Family Services Program at UCPRI are currently hiring full-time/ part-time Direct Service Professionals. The Direct Support Professional plays a vital part in our agency mission. As a front line staff person you will be responsible for assisting the person to meet their individual needs and goals.
This position will be based in the Greater Providence area of Rhode Island and may include working/travelling to Providence, Cranston, Warwick, Johnston, Lincoln, Cumberland, Pawtucket, and Smithfield.
• Must be able to provide transportation in a reliable vehicle. The vehicle must have a current state inspection sticker and insured in your name. Current driver’s license and High School graduate or equivalent
• Must pass a Rhode Island Criminal Background Check.
• Provide assistance to allow the person supported to complete activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, meal planning, shopping and meal preparation.
• Provide support in assisting the person to be a member of their community, community activities, meeting and interacting with people in the community
• Attending medical appointments, passing medications and following all medical protocols.
• Assist with fiscal management, paying for items and following a budget
• Project a positive image to the community
• You must be able to work at least one day of the weekend.
Please e-mail both a Cover Letter and Resume to DBryce@ucpri.org or mail a hard copy of both to:
UCP Rhode Island
Adult Services DSP
c/o Diane Bryce
200 Main Street, Suite 210
Pawtucket, RI 02860
Potential candidates may also apply in person at our Offices located at 200 Main Street, Suite 210, Pawtucket RI 02860